Schedule your complimentary consultation

At Compassionate Transitions, I understand that facing a terminal illness is a deeply challenging and emotional time for both individuals and their loved ones. I am here to provide you with the guidance, education, and support you need to navigate the details of end-of-life with compassion and grace.

End of Life Journey

Supporting You on Your

End-of-Life services
more about beth


With my expertise and heartfelt approach, I fill in the gaps where hospice may not have the adequate resources. I am dedicated to ensuring that you have a comprehensive understanding of your options while helping you reflect on the meaning of your life, address unresolved issues, and find peace.

your trusted companion and end-of-life doula. 

I'm Beth Wise

End-of-Life services

My care extends to your caregivers as well. I recognize the importance of supporting those who have been by your side throughout your journey. In the weeks following your passing, I will connect with your caregivers, offering them guidance and support as they process their early grief. By caring for those who have cared for you, I create a supportive network of compassion and understanding.

Your vigil, the time of active dying when awareness remains, is a sacred and profound experience. I will assist you in planning this significant period, ensuring that it aligns with your desires and values. I can help design and perform meaningful rituals during and after the vigil, allowing you and your loved ones to honor and cherish this time together.

I recognize the anxiety and fear that often accompany the end-of-life process. I incorporate various mindfulness techniques such as meditation and guided visualization to help ease your anxieties. By fostering a sense of peace and tranquility, I empower you to embrace the present moment and find solace amidst the challenges you may be facing.

During this profound time, it's crucial to have someone who will hold space for you without judgment. I offer empathic listening, providing you with a safe environment to reflect on your life's impact and process any unresolved tension you may be carrying. I understand that your emotional and mental well-being are essential components of your end-of-life journey. I can also help you plan and create a meaningful legacy project that will be cherished by your loved ones.

I will be your knowledgeable guide through the complex journey of end-of-life. I will help you navigate advanced care planning, including creating medical directives and healthcare proxies. My extensive knowledge of the dying process allows me to explain each stage in a compassionate and accessible way. I will ensure that you have the information you need to make informed decisions and empower you to advocate for your wishes.

While hospice provides many wonderful resources and support, they can only be present about 5% of the time. I can help fill the gap of the other 95% of the time someone is in hospice.

How can Compassionate Transitions help you?

  • I help ease your fear and uncertainty surrounding death, fostering a sense of peace and acceptance.

  • I offer non-medical comfort care, improving your quality of life in the final months or weeks.
  • I ensure you maintain maximum control over your end-of-life journey, ensuring your choices and preferences are honored.
  • I provide guidance and education on the dying process, addressing questions you may not have considered asking your hospice team.
  • I become an advocate for your wishes, even in the face of differing opinions from family members.

When Choosing Compassionate Transitions…


Schedule your complimentary consultation

Contact me today to begin your transformative journey toward peace, reflection, and compassionate transitions.

I am here to journey alongside you during this profound chapter of your life to provide the support, understanding, and expertise you deserve.

- Julia f.

When the time comes that I have to face end of life planning and care, I know I can trust Beth to support and guide me through it with compassion and understanding. I wholeheartedly recommend Beth’s doula services to help you navigate through your own or your loved ones' end of life transition.


In the decade I’ve known Beth she has grown into a kind, considerate, and reliable resource on the end of life journey through personal experience and commitment to education.

associations & Memberhsips: